Navigation Pages

Monday, 8 June 2015

Formula 10.0.6 | Review

Formula 10.0.6 is one of my all time favourite skincare brands. 
They use natural ingredients in all the products which is great for all skin types including sensitive skin. Their products not only work amazingly but smell amazingly too! 
I currently own 2 face masks and a blemish cream which I have reviewed below but I would love to try all their other products as I'm sure they'll be as great as these ones.
My first ever Formula 10.0.6 product was the Rescue Me! Acne Blemish Treatment.
Being a teenager, I deal with blemishes on a daily basis. I've tried many different blemish creams and cleansers and I have to say this is one of the best! I find it targets the pimple straight away and after a few days to a week I can really notice the changes. I believe that if you're trying to find an instant pimple removing cream, you're dreaming. This is the closest thing you have to a miracle. A few of my friends have complained that the scent isn't that pleasant but it doesn't phase me. A blemish cream is something you usually use at night so the scent isn't going to affect anyone but yourself. It's not a bad scent it just isn't a flowery, tropical scent. Just something to keep in mind.
Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask Orange + Bergamot
Now this is a scent you cannot refuse. It literally smells like someone has zested an orange and compiled it into mask form. I've tried a lot of mud masks that smell musky, dry and just unpleasant but definitely not this one!
The product itself is AMAZING. It's a cleansing and brightening mask that makes your skin feel super smooth. I use it 1-2 times a week depending on how good my skin is and I've really noticed a difference in the amount of breakouts I've had after using this product. I've read other reviews that say it burns their skin but I believe if you only apply a thin layer, you can feel the product drying and hardening around your skin but never burning. After washing it off, your skin feels silky smooth and clean of impurities! Would highly recommend this to people who are prone to breakouts!
Keep Your Cool Breakout Calming Mask Peppermint + Coconut
This is my favourite product out of the three that I own. There's nothing worse than a bright red pimple in the middle of your forehead. This product completely calms those pesky blemishes in an instant. By instant I mean about 4-6 hours but that's pretty damn good if you ask me. The mask itself feels so refreshing and light on your face and it's active ingredients really work on your breakouts. The good thing about this mask is that it's so thin that it will melt into your skin so you don't have to wash it off. This product has been a life saver in many occasions!

Formula 10.0.6 is available from Priceline, Target or Big W in Australia at very low prices. 
They sell a whole range of skincare products including masks, blemish creams, 
facial wipes and cleansers. 
They are all made of natural ingredients and work tremendously. 
Definitely recommend giving this brand a try!

*this post is NOT sponsored- all opinions are my own*

                                                                            ❀❀❀

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I am looking into the Deep Down Detox to clear up pesky acne :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great, I'll have to keep an eye out for them! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever heard of this skincare brand, I will defo check them out!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete