Navigation Pages

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

ED SHEERAN | GRWM

I know, I know, its been a while but I'm back and better than ever! Sorry I've been so absent lately but school and work have been so hectic that I never got a spare moment to sit down and write a blog post. 

Anyways, I WENT TO ED SHEERAN and it was the most magical night of my life.
There's just something about that ginger man alone with just a guitar in his hand that's so mesmerising. If you like his music definitely go see him live!!
My best friend and I were lucky enough to get tickets in section 9, row H which in my opinion is pretty damn close!!
Everything that happened on the night felt so special and I'm never going to forget it.

Here's how I dressed for the night. I also added a few pics of Ed at the end!
Hope you enjoy :)

Hair



Make-up
Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Fresh Cream
Perfect Blur Smooth Base Perfector
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 300 sand
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 004 sandstorm
Face of Australia Contour and Highlight Kit (limited edition)
Modelsprefer Mineral Blush- Autumn Calling
Rimmel eyebrow pencil 004 black brown
Maybelline great lash mascara
Australis Lip Liner Tickled Pink
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss Love Bug


Outfit

Valleygirl Peplum Top
Kmart Jeans
Kmart Sandals
Accessories
Lovisa Rings
Ishka Statement Ring
Bevilles Bracelet





❀❀❀


No comments:

Post a Comment