Navigation Pages

Monday, 9 February 2015

Liebster Award


I have been nominated by the lovely Natasha and Emily from FloralsAndCoralsx!
Thank you so much girls :)

If you've never heard of the Liebster Award don't worry because I hadn't either until today! Basically it's awarded to blogs under 200 followers to help them grow with the help of other small blogs.

The rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your post (include blog link)
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate another 11 bloggers who are under 200 followers and include their links
- Notify the selected bloggers
- Come up with your own set of 11 questions for them to answer

Natasha and Emily asked me the following questions:

1. What is your favourite colour?
I don't think I have a favourite colour as I tend to like all colours! I like different colours for different things. For example in terms of clothes I wear colours that suit my skin tone and/or based on how I'm feeling whereas for things in my room I stick to a pink, white and blue pallet.

2. What/who inspired your blog?
I've been watching YouTube throughout my whole childhood but only really started getting into it about 2 years ago. Through watching people like Zoe Sugg aka Zoella, Niomi Smart, Louise aka Sprinkleofglitter, Tanya Burr, Essiebutton, etc. I found the world of blogging and I just wants to be apart of it. Ever since I started to frequently watch these people as well as read their blogs, I wanted a blog of my own but never brought myself to do it until the 19th of October 2014 where I wrote my first ever post- hey hi hello  :)

3. What is your favourite makeup item(s)?
This is a really hard question but if I had to choose makeup items that I couldn't live without it would definitely have to be concealer, mascara and an eyebrow pencil or shadow. In my opinion, if you have a nice base, long eyelashes and nicely filled in eyebrows, you are complete!

4. Where is your favourite place to be?
I would love to have a really cute favourite place like the local park but being honest I reckon my favourite place to be is my bed! When I think of all the times I've been sad or had a hard day at school, I always end up snuggled up in bed with my iPad watching Pretty Little Liars, Greys Anatomy or my favourite youtubers.

5. What is your favourite hair product?
My favourite hair product has to be batiste dry shampoo. It's an absolute lifesaver when it comes to having fresh and voluminous hair without having to shower or style it.  Makes my life so much easier!

6. What is your favourite nail varnish brand?
Being 100% honest, I hate painting my nails. Especially my finger nails. I am not a patient person so I always ruin my polish before it dries. If it actually does dry, I end up chipping it in the next few days. That's why I don't spend a heap of money on nail polish and I don't tend to buy any for myself. I do however really like these fluro ones from ChiChi that came in a set. They go on quite smooth and they have really good colour pay off.

7. Who is your favourite blogger?
This is definitely the hardest question of the lot. It's impossible to just pick one person as I like a whole range of people for different things. 

8. What is your favourite scent?
When it comes to scents I just like anything fruity or floral. At the moment my go to perfume is 'Signiture' by Victoria Beckham.

9. What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my very little spare time, I like to watch my favourite tv shows and youtubers. I also really like to have pamper sessions that involve having a bath and putting on a face mask as I find them very relaxing and they make me feel rejuvenated. And of course I love to go shopping because there's just so much joy in getting new things!

10. What is your favourite skincare product?
My favourite skincare product at the moment has to be the Frank coffee scrub. It may be a bit messy but it always leaves my skin feeling super silky and soft.

11. Who is your favourite celebrity?
Jennifer Lawrence hands down has to be my favourite celeb. She's just so down to earth and has such a lovely personality. Let alone being an amazing actress and singer too!!

So that's all the questions! I nominate the following bloggers:
(I don't know many bloggers under 200 followers but I'll keep adding to the list when I do)
Yellow Paper Dress (travelling adventures)
Green Fingerprint  (diy projects)

My 10 questions for you are:
1. What is the reason for your blog name?
2. What's your favourite place you've travelled to?
3. What's one thing you want to achieve by the end of the month?
4. What kind of diy projects do you do in your spare time? (If you do diy)
5. Who is your favourite singer/band?
6. What are your favourite blogs to read?
7. What are you wearing right now?
8. If you could go back in time, would you?
9. Where do you feel the happiest?
10. What are your favourite tv shows?
11. Do you have any pets?

I feel quite privileged to have been nominated for this award as now you
guys know a little more about me!
I hope that the people I nominated choose to do a post.
Let me know as I would love to read it!!
Also if you're a small blog please comment down below and I might nominate you too :)

❀❀❀



1 comment:

  1. Aw that's okay, great post! Youtubers inspired us as well, and a lot of other Liebster award nomination posts that we have read have said the same! Shows how great they are ;) <3
    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog

    ReplyDelete