Navigation Pages

Monday, 8 December 2014

Life Update

Hey lovelies!
This week has been absolutely hectic so I thought I'd give you a little life update.
 This week I finished school for the year so it's finally the summer holidays, whoop whoop!!
I've been bikini shopping a lot lately and have picked up some really cheap but cute bikinis!

Speaking of blog posts, I was thinking about doing 'Blogmas' which if you dont know, is where you blog everyday until christmas day. I came up with a whole list of christmassy posts I could do throught the month but when it came to taking the photos and writing the posts, they weren't up to my standards and therefore I didn't want to publish them. But don't worry, I'm going to spend a longer time on certain ideas so at least you get a few christmassy posts!

Another event or series of events that led to my extremely busy week were my dance concerts!
The past week was filled with soooo many rehearsals and then finally on the weekend, I got to perform in three shows. My dance concerts are always a highlight in my year but this year in particular is very special as it's my tenth year of dancing so I received my ten year award!
Ten years is an awfully long time so I'm quite proud of myself for sticking to something for so long.
Also, at our concerts we have individual awards for each class and I was lucky enough to recieve an excellence award for jazz which i was not expecting but was thrilled to be given.
The photo below is of myself and my friend Monique who has been dancing with me from the very beginning :)

❀❀❀

3 comments:

  1. Awe so cute!
    -determination is key

    http://cashmereandclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards. You both look so nice. You're so lucky to have summer right now. I am freezing here in Europe. Have a great holiday.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Having summer around christmas does have it's perks but I would LOVE to spend christmas where its cold and you can wear christmas jumpers and snuggle nex to the fire all day!!

      Delete