Navigation Pages

Monday, 29 December 2014

HUGE BOXING DAY HAUL | Try ons included!

Hello all !
I hope you and your families had a lovely christmas filled with great food and great people :)
If there's one day I like just as much as Christmas, it's Boxing Day.
For those of you who aren't Australian, the day after Christmas is called Boxing Day and it's where all or most shops have massive sales!!
Since I bought quite a lot, I thought I'd do a haul for you guys.
Hope you enjoy 
xxx

CLOTHING 
JayJays
Aztec Bikini Set $15 (RRP $25)
One of my favourite buys of the day! It's hard to find bikinis that suit my broad shoulders so when I found these, I was over the moon! And the pricetag also added to my happiness which doesn't happen very often. Can't wait to wear these super cute bikinis this summer :p
Black and White Baseball Tee $5 (RRP $15)
On the morning of Boxing Day, I always look in my wardrobe to see what's missing. This year it was simple T-shirts. I saw this at the bottom of a huge pile of clothes and fell in love. I love the simplicity of baseball tee's and how comfortable they are. Unfortunately there was no small's so I opted for a medium but I still think fits fine as a baggier tee.
Black and White Striped Tee $5 (RRP $15)
Another great simple t-shirt find! I just love everything about this tee from the pattern to the cut. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.  
Valleygirl
White Lace Peplum $9.95 (RRP $24.95)
I find peplum tops to be so gorgeous! They have this certain sophistication about them. This one especially caught my eye because of its beautiful lace and tulip peplum. I prefer the tulip peplum over the original as I think it looks more simple and understated. The gold zip on the back also adds to the elagance of the garment. This is going to be perfect for work experience!
Black and White Patterned Singlet $4.95 (RRP $9.95)
I bought this singlet purely for how lovely the material is. It's a very soft polyester which is so comfortable to wear. The pattern is also really nice and will look good with all my plain jeans and shorts.
Factorie
Sunflower Singlet $5 (RRP $14.95)
Look at it... How cute!! It's also very suitsble for the summer time as it's a really thin cotton and it's racer back. It also has a GIANT SUNFLOWER ON IT... if you missed it ;)

Supre
Fluro Pink Crop Top $15 (RRP $30)
The photo on the left is me trying to display this is a party top :')
Anyways I really love the colour of this and the cut outs in the back. It's a very bold top but I reckon 2015 is the year to be brave! Only problem with this top is the bra situation but with a bit of pinning here and there, it will be perfect.
ACCESSORIES
Rings- Ishka & Lovisa
Rose Quartz Ring $4 (RRP $8)
This beautiful statement ring is from Ishka. Rose Quartz is my second favourte gemstone to Sapphire so I had to get it. It's a statement ring but it's also very understated which is what I love.
Gold Diamond Ring $9 (RRP $24.99)
This ring from Lovisa is part of their diamond range. I always admire these ringswhen I'm instore but never buy them because of the price. As soon as I saw it was only $9, I literally jumped for joy inside the shop (embarrassing but necessary). It's absolutely gorgeous, there's nothing more I need to say.
Gold Twisted Ring $9 (RRP $22.99)
Another beauty from Lovisa was this ring from their Sterling Silver range. I must admit I jumped for joy again for this one too! This ring is so simple but so beautiful. It really adds to my collection.
Earrings- Lovisa

Circle Cut Cubic Zirconia Earrings $3 (RRP $7.99)
Cant't go wrong with a pair of simple yet gorgeous pair of Cubic Zirconia earrings.
My favourite 'go to' pair of earrings.

Square Cut Cubic Zirconia Earrings $3 (RRP $7.99)
Another pair of Cubic Zirconia earrings but this time cut square. 
Completely changes your look from simple to glamorous. 

Sapphire Earrings $3 (RRP $7.99)
My birthstone is sapphire as I was born in September. I think there is something really special about owning jewellery that is your birth stone. Anyone else feel this way?
Earrings & Bracelet- Ishka
Glass Jade Earrings $2.50 (RRP $5)
One of my goals for 2015 is to be more adventurous. This could be in terms of the things I do but it can also be in terms of the things I wear. I noticed that majority of my jewellery is silver or gold with no in between. So to be a tiny bit adventurous but still stick within my simple guidelines, I picked up these beautiful glass earrings. It's a whole new colour choice but is still understated so I know I'll wear them. 
Blue Stone Bracelet $2 (RRP $4)
I bought this bracelet as a late christmas present for one of my friends. As soon as I saw it, I knew she'd love it which she said immediately after unwrapping it! 

Random Goodies
Sportsgirl
Body Scrub $12.95
To add to that present I also got her this body scrub from Sportgirl. 
It smells of heavenly vanilla! 
LUSH
Drummers Drumming Bubble Bar $5 (RRP $10)
Now we all know how deliciously good LUSH products are. But we also know how pricey they are :(
But do not fear... Boxing Day sales are here!! Their limited edition christmas goodies were all half price! I picked up two of these adorable bubble bars, one for me and one for my friend. All you have to do is run it under a running bath and it makes luscious bubbles that smell of strawberries. My favourite part about this product is that you can use it many many times before it runs out.
Ishka
Persian Orange and Cassius Candle $1.50 (RRP $3)
One of my candles in this gorgeous clear detailed jar sadly came to the end of it's time recently and the only way to deal with that grief was to buy another candle to replace it! I love this single sale candles from Ishka as they are so cheap and the perfect size for just about any candle holder/jar.
I'm kicking myself for not picking up some more!
Priceline
Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume $5 (RRP $10)
My dry shampoo recently ran out so I was in need of a new one. Decided to go for this volume one to give it s go. Haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know. hey that rhymes ;)
Veet Wax Strips 40 pack $11.85 (RRP $16.90)
It's summer which means skirts, shorts and bare legs. There is no time to be hairy so these bad boys like to help me out. Thought I'd include them in this haul anyway as there is no need to be ashamed of these things :)
Rexona Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Frangrance Edition $10 (RRP $14.80)
If you read my October Favourites post, you'd know I love this deodorant. I'm currently using the original version but I'm excited to try the fragrance edition. 

I hope you liked that post and got an insight into some of the things I like.
As I was taking photos outside I couldn't help but try a few jumping ones so I'll leave a couple down below for you to enjoy :)


❀❀❀


























3 comments:

  1. The blue bracelet and rose quartz ring are definitely my favourites! I love your style, it's super chic!

    Lots of love, Hira
    - http://www.theartofexisting.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! I really like your blog too xxx

      Delete
  2. Love all these things xx the weather looks lovely compared to the snow I have just now

    http://itscaitlinsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete