Navigation Pages

Sunday, 14 December 2014

Going Away Party ǀ GRWM

Hey everyone!
I have another GRWM but this time it's for a going away party.

Hair
For my hair, I kept it pretty simple by straightening it and wearing it out.

Makeup
Pops of colour on the inner corner of your eyes have been really big lately
so I decided to give it a go using one of Shaaanxo's tutorials as inspiration!


For my face makeup, I just used all the products above. If you would like a more detailed post on my face makeup, I would be more than happy to do that!


Onto the eyes...
First I applied this shimmery champaign colour all over the lid from the ChiChi 'Nudes' pallet which is a great dupe for 'Sin' in the Urban Decay's 'Naked' pallet. 
I then took this light brown shimmery colour from the same pallet and worked that into my crease.

 Next I took 'Lavender Macaron' from a little pallet I got with a magazine and packed that onto the middle of my lid, underneath my crease.
Finally I added the pop of blue on the inner corners of my eyes using this shimmery navy blue colour from the Essence Sun Club 'Glamour to Go' pallet. The colour of this eyesahdow came up significantly lighter then what it was in the packaging so be careful if you are to purchase this product. 
To finish off the look, I applied the 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 025 Sweetheart Valentine. 

The finished product! Sorry the photos aren't the best :/


Outfit
For this going away party, I wanted to create a really cute and pretty outfit.
I paired this gorgeous black high collared top from TEMT with this flowy, navy blue skirt from Supr
é

For my shoes I went with these suede black laced wedged boots from Target! 
I paired this with some cute frilly socks I got from ebay. 


Here's a few full outfit shots :)

Accessories
For accessories I kept it pretty simple with a big gold clamp bracelet from Colette, my 'love' ring from Diva and my gold arrow midi ring (that I'm wearing on my pinky) from Lovisa. 



I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I had making it!
It's not everyday you have a fashion shoot of your own.
Big thanks to my bestie Sonia (pictured below) for being my photographer for the day! 

Sonia's wearing:
White crop top- Cotton On
Jeans- JayJays
Heels- Rubi Shoes

❀❀❀

No comments:

Post a Comment