Navigation Pages

Saturday, 8 November 2014

Pancakes for Dad's Birthday

Being the loving daughter I am, I decided to make my dad pancakes for breakfast as a birthday treat! 
I've never made pancakes from scratch before so I decided to use a recipe from taste.com so nothing went horribly wrong. 
They turned out great! Very fluffy and simply delicious! I topped them with maple syrup and fresh blueberries and strawberries. 
The only criticism I have is that the mixture was a little too thick so some of the pancakes came out a bit doughy. Next time I think I will use a little less flour to try and make them less dense. 
Overall they were a hit and my dad loved them!

11 comments:

  1. These look amazing! Make some for me, please! :-)

    xx Emma, ouvrirlabouche.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look sooo good! Great job :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pancakes look so yummy, I wish I could eat some right now :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/11/love-peace-joy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got pancake envy so much right now, they look sooo yummy!

    http://izzycambray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Props to you, they look great! So nice of you to make them for your dad's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so delicious! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete