Navigation Pages

Saturday, 1 November 2014

October Favourites


Wait a second... Did somebody say it's November?!
It seems only yesterday that we were welcoming spring on the first day of September let alone the beginning of October.
As it's the first day of a new month, I thought I would share with you my October favourites!
Enjoy xx

Garnier Miscellar Cleansing Water 400ml- $11.95
You've probably heard by now about this legendary water that removes makeup like there's no tomorrow by every beauty blogger/youtuber under the sun. Well I can definitely vouch for that!
The Garnier Miscellar Cleansing Water is by far the best makeup remover I have ever used. It removes all my makeup (including that stubborn waterproof mascara) without leaving my skin feeling dry or irritated.
It's also great value for money compared to the Bioderma Sensibio which is $39.99 for 500ml.
 Definitely give this one a try ladies !!

Kylie Minogue 'Darling' Eau De Parfum 75ml- $59
I'm the type of person who wears a different perfume everyday so it was really hard for me to pick out my favourite for this month. I decided to go with my newest edition, 'Darling' by Kylie Minogue.
This scent is a mix of fruits, florals and orientals which complement each other perfectly.
As scent is quite a personal thing, I would recommend giving this one a sniff and seeing if you like it!

Ps. It's $20 at Priceline until Wednesday! Get in quick :)

Rexona Ultra Dry Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant- $14.79
Now this one may be a little awkward for some but let's talk deodorants.
As Australia is soon approaching Summer, *does happy dance* it's starting to get a little sweaty!
But no need to fear, Rexona Clinical Protection is here :P
This anti-perspirant deodorant is the bomb.com, simple as that. It doesn't have much of a scent but you can purchase a fragrance edition.
It also has a really cool function where you twist the bottom to
release the product which adds a little bit of fun.
Rexona Clinical Protection is a little on the pricier side of deodorants
 but if you can pick it up on sale, it's so worth it.
The whole range is 40% off at Priceline until Wednesday so make sure you pick one up!

Let me know what you've been loving this month in the comments below :)


20 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the cleansing waters myself but I might give this one a try :) Love your blog.

    www.jenems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be surprised at how much better it works than regular cleansing or makeup removers!
      Really like your blog also xx

      Delete
  2. That perfume is on my Christmas wishlist! thanks for sharing Abbie, you've got a fantastic blog! I followed x

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely! Thankyou so much xx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely blog! I am in love with the micellar water too. It works so nicely<3

    www.floralsandcoralsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how good is it?! thankyou so much xx

      Delete
  4. I love the micellar water and works perfectly. Great products. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i'll definitely be trying the Garnier cleansing water!

    http://blogbesidetheseaside.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to try the Micellar water because as you mentioned, I've heard about it a trillion times. Why do I keep forgetting to pick it up? Happy weekend! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know how you feel but it's so worth it! Your blog is really cute btw :) xx

      Delete
  7. What a great post! :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay so excited to try the makeup remover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I must be living under a rock because I have never even heard of this makeup remover. I've heard of the brand, yes, but didn't know they created makeup remover! I'll give it a go the next time I'm in need, so thank you!!
    xx
    Jenny
    www.mishmoshmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no worries! Hope you like it as much as I do :) love your blog btw xx

      Delete
  10. i've heard good things about the garnier water. thanks for sharing!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so much about that cleansing water! Need to give it a try already! :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete