Navigation Pages

Sunday, 19 October 2014

hey hi hello

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog :)

I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now and this Sunday morning seems like the perfect time! So who am I - I'm Abbie Rose, a 15 year old student from Australia. I'm really interested in fashion and beauty (as most teenage girls are) but I'm also a real sucker for 'the little things in life'.
My blog 'Everything Abbie Rose' will primarily consist of those three things: 
fashion, beauty and lifestyle. 

So what makes my blog different to anyone else's? Well, being a young student with not a lot of money means I can't exactly buy designer label clothes or M.A.C makeup but this has caused me to find cheaper alternatives for just about anything which I hope to share with you guys! 

I really hope you like it! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh you're from Australia too? I saw you comment on Niomi's blog post and I just came to check out your blog :) Well hey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure am :) Thankyou so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! Really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog! The topics and photos are so nice! X

    ReplyDelete